Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) team at Cedars-Sinai understands that true clinical transformation and the optimization of a clinical information systems implementation is fueled through the alignment of people, processes and technologies.
Why work here?
Beyond an outstanding benefit package, we take pride in hiring the best, most committed employees. Our staff reflects the culturally and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our dedication to creating a multifaceted, inclusive environment that fuels innovation and the standard of patient care we strive for.
What you will be doing:
The Epic Inpatient Analyst, under close supervision, provides a basic to intermediate level of operational and application build expertise in completing routine and occasionally more sophisticated assignments related to Inpatient areas (Orders, ClinDoc, and/or ASAP) to meet customer goals and desired outcomes. Task and assignment focus are typically on small to medium projects, performing workflow analysis, build, and documentation in collaboration with internal and external team members.
- Participation in team projects: assists in translating customer needs, status reporting, and managing customer relationships and expectations.
- Assigned to various work/projects and demonstrates an ability to successfully complete assigned tasks/assignments, proactively connect with manager to prioritize workflow and mitigate risks, track issues, provide solution-oriented escalation, and understand fundamental project management methodologies.
- Participates in re-engineering of operational work-flow processes with end-users/business owners and maintains fundamental understanding of assigned departmental operations.
- Facilitates end-user/business owner needs into system specifications and configuration requirements.
- Manages navigation of migration paths, change control process/governance, and ticket management processes.
- Maintains high standards for quality application design, build, testing, and other tasks; ensures adequate documentation is provided for support and end-user training.
- 1+ years of Epic build/implementation experience. (preferred experience in Inpatient areas)
- Excellent verbal, written skills, and critical thinking skills.
- Project management experience highly preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Healthcare, or related field. (preferred)
Epic Certification preferred in one or more of the following modules: Orders, Order Transmittal, ClinDoc, Stork, and/or ASAP.
- Working Title: Epic Inpatient Analyst
- Department: EIS Inpatient & OP-Anes Team
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: Software/Application Development
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Full-time
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.Apply NowApply Later