Epic Cadence Analyst - Remote
Los Angeles, California
Here at Cedars-Sinai, our projects represent a new age in medical research and innovation, and we’re proud of the progress our team continues to make. Together, we can match the right treatment to the right patient at the right time for the best possible outcomes.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid
- Travel: No
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful IT professional at Cedars-Sinai? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
ResponsibilitiesRequisition # HRC1011036
Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) team at Cedars-Sinai understands that true clinical transformation and the optimization of a clinical information systems implementation is fueled through the alignment of people, processes and technologies.
Why work here?
Voted #1 in California and #2 in the Nation by U.S. News Best Hospitals in 2022-2023. Beyond an outstanding benefit package and competitive salaries, we take pride in hiring the best, most committed employees. Our staff reflects the culturally and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our dedication to creating a multifaceted, inclusive environment that fuels innovation and the gold standard of patient care we strive for.
What you will be doing:
The Epic Cadence Analyst provides an intermediate level of operational and application build in completing routine and occasionally more sophisticated assignments to meet customer goals and desired outcomes. Task and assignment focus are typically on medium to large projects, performing workflow analysis, build, and documentation in collaboration with internal and external team members.
- Based on core knowledge of application and operational requirements can translate requirement/concepts into functionality.
- Assigned to various work/projects and demonstrates an ability to successfully complete assigned tasks/assignments, proactively connect with manager to prioritize workflow and mitigate risks, track issues, provide solution-oriented escalation, and understand fundamental project management methodologies.
- Participates in re-engineering of operational work-flow processes with end-users/business owners and maintains fundamental understanding of assigned departmental operations.
- Facilitates end-user/business owner needs into system specifications and configuration requirements.
- Manages navigation of migration paths, change control process/governance, and ticket management processes.
- Maintains high standards for quality application design, build, testing, and other tasks; ensures adequate documentation is provided for support and end-user training.
- Two (2)+ years of Epic Cadence design, build, implementation experience.
- Decision Tree experience required. Referrals experience preferred.
- Provider Template Optimization, Visit type consolidation, Department and Provider build experience. (preferred)
- Welcome experience is a plus.
- Project management experience. (highly preferred)
- Ability to prioritize multiple priorities simultaneously.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Healthcare, or related subject area. (preferred)
Epic Cadence Certification required.
Working Title:Epic Cadence Analyst - Remote
Department:CS-Link Access Team
Business Entity:Corporate Services
Job Category:,Information Technology,Information Technology
Job Specialty:Software/Application Development
Shift Length:8 hour shift
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu) and COVID-19. For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through April each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment, subject to medical exemption or religious accommodation. For the same reason, you may also be required to receive other vaccines such as COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Cedars-Sinai reserves the right to make modifications to its required list of vaccines as required by law and/or policy.Apply NowApply Later
Discover all the ways Cedars-Sinai appreciates your efforts.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Health and Wellness Programs
Expand your horizons by working and learning along side the best in the industry.
Awards & Recognition
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment.