Environmental Services Tech (Per Diem) - Environmental Services DepartmentRequisition # 20002887 Apply Now
Cedar-Sinai is seeking Housekeeping/Janitorial/Environmental Service Technicians (weekends-required/weekdays-as needed/shift & hours-varies):
The employee will perform a variety of cleaning tasks under general direction by maintaining the hospital facilities in a clean, sanitary, orderly and attractive condition.
In order to deliver the highest cleaning standards possible you will perform the following:
- Floor care, dust mopping sweeping outside areas, scrubbing, stripping, and buffing, shampooing, spill and trash removal.
- Damp washing of counters, telephones, desks, ledges, washing light fixtures, ceiling, and walls involves use of ladders or step stools.
- Cleaning and maintaining of environmental tools and equipment.
- Cleaning of occupied patient areas and dismissals.
- Cleaning other related duties as assigned to ensure the highest quality of service throughout the facility.
- Patient care is of the highest concern.
- High school education or GED highly preferred.
- Environmental Service Technician experience in a hospital or hotel setting is highly preferred.
- Effectively communicate in reading and writing in basic English required.
- Exhibits customer and service oriented behaviors in every single day work interactions.
- Demonstrates a courteous and supportive attitude to internal workforce and external customers.
This is a pipeline requisition.
- Working Title: Environmental Services Tech (Per Diem) - Environmental Services Department
- Department: EVS Central Staffing Resources
- Business Entity: Clinical & Support Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Facilities
- Job Specialty: Environmental Services
- Position Type: Per Diem
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Per Diem
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map