Enterprise Imaging Manager (PACS, Certified Informatics Professional preferred)Requisition # 20000937 Apply Now
Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
Come join us and find out why Cedars-Sinai has been ranked as one of the top 100 best places to work in IT as ranked by 2018 Computerworld Magazine and awarded "Most Wired, Level 10" in 2019 by Chime Healthcare's Most Wired!
Always at the forefront of technologies, Cedars-Sinai is implementing Epic as its comprehensive electronic medical record system.
The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) team at Cedars-Sinai understands that true clinical transformation and the optimization of a clinical information systems implementation is fueled through the alignment of the right people, processes and technologies.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Manages and coordinates the day-to-day planning, design, operations, projects and maintenance activities.
- Reviews systems development project requests and coordinates schedules and related departmental activities.
- Provides overall direction and guidance to assigned project personnel.
- Reviews and evaluates work of subordinate staff and prepares performance evaluations.
- Prepares activity and project progress reports.
- Assists with the preparation of cost estimates for current and proposed project activities.
- Communicates with appropriate leadership personnel to coordinate project plans with the overall business plan.
- Under general supervision, manage specific aspects of one or more medium to large projects or programs for clinical or business applications in the healthcare environment.
- This includes hiring, organizing and managing teams, developing project plans and schedules, managing issues, risks, costs, managing to schedule and scope and communicating at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant Business Management, Healthcare, or Computer Sciences field; or the equivalent through a combination of education and related work experience.
- Certified Informatics Professional (CIIP) from from the American Board of Imaging Informatics.
- Clinical or healthcare operations experience such as clinic management experience, radiology, cardiology or other healthcare professional experience, etc.
- Specific experience with software products in use or being implemented at Cedars-Sinai, such as the Carestream PACS, Fuji PACS, Acuo VNA, DICOM Routers, DMWL, Post Processing Applications, etc.
Skills we're looking for:
- Strong understanding of the outpatient clinic processes within health care organizations.
- Experience in managing large teams (10 or more staff) in complex enterprise-level implementation of vendor supplied software.
- Ability to be part of cross-departmental and cross functional team,-and-participate in the organization and execution of projects.
- Experience in managing multiple work streams and complex projects simultaneously.
- Expert-level capabilities in PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Strong analytical problem-solving and conceptual skills.Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Working Title: Enterprise Imaging Manager (PACS, Certified Informatics Professional preferred)
- Department: EIS Imaging Team
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: Biomedical Technology
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map