Make a difference in Human Resources!
An exceptional health system needs to engage top talent to achieve its mission of providing extraordinary healthcare. That requires a world-class Human Resources function, and that’s what we’re delivering. Join us and make a difference every single day in service of this outstanding work – excellence and innovation in patient care, research, and community service. We’re improving our technology, energizing interpersonal climate, facilitating change, and enabling talent. The healthcare industry is exciting! Cedars-Sinai Human Resources is pursuing outstanding service and support for a hardworking workforce passionate about those challenges, engaged in their work, and deft in their ability to adapt to the constantly evolving environment!
The Employee Services Associate is responsible for responding to inquiries from employees, managers, and other customers to bring their questions and/or issues to resolution. May route/refer items needing specialized or advanced support. Deliver excellent customer service to employees at all levels of the organization and multitask to execute a variety of administrative tasks within the technical platforms utilized by the organization and/or department.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interface with employees at all levels of the organization and provide excellent customer service when answering inquiries, and communicating via phone, email, or case management system.
- Research and resolve employee inquiries or after an exhausted search, determine the need for advanced or escalated support and care.
- Coordinate and provide careful redirection of work or cases to escalated support resources in the department, Human Resources, Payroll, or other areas as identified by the supervisor.
- Educate inquiring employees about tools policies and processes for the organization, so that they are better informed on how to handle their inquiry more independently.
- Process transactions by collecting all required information or supporting documentation from appropriate parties, which may require further inquiry and/or follow-up for additional information as needed.
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Management, Business, or similar field preferred.
- 2 years of customer service experience in a high-volume work environment.
- 1 year of Human Resources experience.
- 1 year of experience working in a HR service center or call center preferred.
- Working Title: Employee Services Associate
- Department: HR Service Center
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Human Resources
- Job Specialty: Human Resources
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.Apply NowApply Later