- Information Technology
- Medical Network
EIS Applications Specialist IRequisition # HRC0338233 Apply Now
Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
Come join us and find out why Cedars-Sinai has been ranked as one of the top 100 best places to work in IT as ranked by 2018 Computerworld Magazine and awarded "Most Wired, Level 10" in 2019 by Chime Healthcare's Most Wired!
The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) team at Cedars-Sinai understands that true clinical transformation and the optimization of a clinical information systems implementation is fueled through the alignment of the right people, processes and technologies.
What will you be doing in this role?
Under supervision, provides a basic to intermediate level of operational and application build expertise in completing routine and occasionally more complex assignments to meet customer goals and desired outcomes. Task and assignment focus is typically on small to medium projects, performing workflow analysis, build, and documentation in collaboration with internal and external team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent combination of relevant experience, education and training, required.
- CIIP, preferred.
- Medical Technology or equivalent license, preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year of relevant healthcare information systems experience.
- Technical and functional knowledge of assigned information systems.
- Knowledge of basic project management methodologies and system analysis.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Fundamental understanding of EMR design, build and implementation.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Project management experience, preferred.
- Working Title: EIS Applications Specialist I
- Department: EIS Imaging Team
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: Software/Application Development
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map