Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) team at Cedars-Sinai understands that true clinical transformation and the optimization of a clinical information systems implementation is fueled through the alignment of the right people, processes, and technologies.
Why work here?
Beyond an outstanding benefit package and competitive salaries, we take pride in hiring the best, most committed employees. Our staff reflects the culturally and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our dedication to creating a multifaceted, inclusive environment that fuels innovation and the gold standard of patient care we strive for.
What will you be doing:
The E-Learning Training Developer is responsible for crafting customized online training by working with teams of subject matter experts, trainers, and clinicians. Develops and maintains learning standards by developing templates, workflows, and style guides. Responsible for developing and managing sophisticated project plans and for supervising all e-learning work to ensure deadlines are met and high-quality learning modules are delivered. Maintain and create internal web pages, knowledge articles, and online training materials.
- Reviews scripts, develops a plan, and then executes the plan to produce eLearning and video training programs.
- Leads quality review efforts with end-users and subject matter experts to gain agreement and approval on a final version.
- This position works closely with clinical departments, content developers, trainers, education & training staff, as well as customer service areas for other groups.
- Analyzes and recommends standard methodology solutions for requests and solve issues with Learning Management System (LMS) and learning activity configurations.
- Experience using desktop e-learning authoring tools such as Captivate, Adobe Creative Cloud, video/audio recording, and editing.
- Extensive experience with graphic design and design programs. (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash etc.)
- ServiceNow web development skills, such as HTML and CSS preferred.
- ServiceNow experience preferred.
- Display aptitude in learning new modules based on training materials.
- Solid attention to detail, critical thinking, and analysis skills.
- Excellent project and time management skills are crucial.
- Experience in training individuals and small groups, preferably in a technical subject.
- Ability to provide technical and general operational support to education and Cedars’ staff.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Education, or a related field. (preferred)
- Working Title: E-Learning Training Developer
- Department: EIS Training Team
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: IT Training
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.Apply NowApply Later