Digital Marketing Analyst (Analytics)Requisition # 19003646 Apply Now
We embrace a culture of passion and dedication at Cedars-Sinai, and it’s part of the reason we’ve been named one of the top ten hospitals in America’s Best Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. Now we invite you to join us. From working with a team of exceptional healthcare professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll have everything you need to do something incredible—for yourself, and for others.
Do you have experience with Google or Adobe Analytics for digital platforms?
Are you a rock star that has experience with analyzing website traffic, attributions, A/B testing? Our digital strategy team is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join their department!
The Digital Marketing Analyst will be responsible for delivering weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly performance reports, leading web analytics tagging, forming hypotheses, defining success metrics and measuring outcomes, and contributing to building an analytics strategy for digital goals and objectives.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Track, measure, analyze trends and customer preferences
- Forecast and prepare reports measuring effectiveness of programs/campaigns
- Compile a comprehensive narrative of how users behave while interacting with initiatives; provide strategic insights and recommendations
- Understands business requirements and how to map those requirements to specific measurement tactics.
- Designs and build reports using multiple tools (e.g., Web analytics tools, Excel, PowerPoint, Social Media analytics tools)
- Extrapolate trends and patterns from data analysis and suggests opportunities
- Keeps up-to-date with the newest analytics and marketing trends.
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Experience: 3 years analyzing data, trending and forecasting, 4 years digital analysis experience and 2 years of web development experience as it relates to the development, configuration and implementation of web analytics solutions.
- Working Title: Digital Marketing Analyst (Analytics)
- Department: Digital Strategy
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Marketing / Communications
- Job Specialty: Marketing
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Full-time
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map