- Information Technology
- Medical Network
CT Technologist - Imaging - Per DiemRequisition # HRC0391135 Apply Now
We embrace a culture of passion and dedication at Cedars-Sinai, and it’s part of the reason we’ve been named one of the top ten hospitals in America’s Best Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. Now we invite you to join us. From working with a team of exceptional healthcare professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll have everything you need to do something incredible—for yourself, and for others.
Make a difference in Imaging
As a per diem day shift CT Technologist at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, We're looking for someone with advance skills to join our team to work multiple areas and alternating weekends shift who: Operates computed tomography (CT) equipment, producing cross-sectional images of patients' bones, organs and tissue that are used to diagnose medical conditions. Knowledge of cardiac exams (Partners)
- The CT Tech will demonstrate an understanding of human cross-sectional anatomy, physiology, pathology, pharmacology and medical terminology.
- The Computed Tomography Technologist must maintain a high degree of accuracy in positioning and exposure techniques.
- Computed Tomography Technologists are the primary liaison between patients and radiologists and other members of the support team.
- Computed Tomography Technologists use professional and ethical judgment and critical thinking when performing their duties.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Participates in continuing education and learning experiences to enhance and maintain current knowledge and skills for continued competence
- Ability to work as a team member
Graduate from an accredited program with CT experience.
State of California Certification, ARRT, CT certification required, venipuncture certified, and any other job-related certifications. American Heart Association BLS
Three-year full-time experience as a CT Scan Technologist: Preferred
- Working Title: CT Technologist - Imaging - Per Diem
- Department: CT
- Business Entity: Service Lines & Ops
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Imaging
- Job Specialty: Diagnostic Imaging
- Position Type: Per Diem
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map