CS-Link Sr App Spec ClinicalRequisition # 19004035 Apply Now
Under general direction, facilitates end-user meetings, and provides an advance level of operational and application build expertise in completing the more complex assignments to meet customer goals and desired outcomes. May lead projects.
- Performs advanced level design, build and implementation assignments/ projects. Based on deep knowledge of application and operational requirements can translates complex requirement/concepts into functionality.
- Initiates, facilitates or leads meetings with end-user/business owner and other EIS teams
- May be lead on team projects: translating customer needs, meeting deliverables, status reporting and managing customer relationships and expectations.
- Fills in on various work/projects in the absence of the Team Lead
- Identifies and works through team/work issues. Escalates team work issues to Team Lead as needed
- Participates in re-engineering of operational work-flow processes with end-users/business owners.
- Facilitates end-user/business owner needs into system specifications and configuration requirements.
- Provides high-level expertise in design integration and touch points with other Epic modules and/or other applications.
- Leads work groups within the department or within project scope.
- Attends and represents unit on various Epic related committees (CCB, SFWG, OCD..)
- Assists Team Lead in developing project plans and details.
- Manage and coordinate the more advanced configuration and build assignments/projects in collaboration with others.
- Provides on-call support during off hours
- As needed, participates in new employee interviews and the on-boarding process.
- May coach team members in application design, build, testing and other tasks; ensures adequate documentation is provided for support and end user training.
- May provide day-to-day guidance to other team members ass needed
- May develop and maintain on-call schedule and provide 2nd level support as needed.
On-Call:May be required to participate in after hours on-call support activities
Educational requirements and/or preferences (Licensure, Registration, Certification, Experience, Other):
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing is required.
- Typically requires 4+ years of relevant work experience. Strongly prefer experience working with healthcare information management systems and clinical operations experience. Project management experience required.
- Must be Epic certified in relevant module.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional skill in working independently with minimal supervision and manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including oral and written communications
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional critical thinking skills required
- Troubleshoots effectively and provides recommendations
- Working Title: CS-Link Sr App Spec Clinical
- Department: Inpatient & Speciality App Tea
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: Software / Application Development
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map