Clinical Research Specialist - OnCoreRequisition # 20001763 Apply Now
The Clinical Research Specialist will manage OnCore, a specialized Clinical Trials Management Software Suite program with an emphasis in Oncology research.
The OnCore specialist will primarily be responsible for the following:
- Monitoring Quality Assurance (QA) of data within the OnCore system and will perform routine QA checks and analysis via various OnCore reporting tools.
- Closely monitor use and data integrity of the OnCore system and overall functionality
- Responsible for protocol calendar management (new studies, amendments, updates)
- Responsible for building financial console and relevant updates through the life of the trial
- Interacts closely with all clinical trial staff and some faculty to assist with training, trouble shooting, and following up on proper use of OnCore system
- Seek regular feedback on the functionality of the CTMS with end users and facilitate requests for improvements with the Vendor.
- Identifies improvements in workflows, system and makes recommendations to enhance use of CTMS and/or activating functionality
- Provides technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to OnCore
- Test system software upgrades prior to deployment
- Represent the institution on relevant user groups held through the CTMS vendor
- May assist with writing training manuals
- May write training manuals, FAQs, newsletters or other similar documents for dissemination to end users
- May provide regular data entry in the CTMS to include registration of studies and subjects
- Assist with the maintenance of clinical research web pages
- Assists with roll out of new functionality
- Assists with the creating/developing or running of required Cancer Institute reports and/or reports requested by senior administration and various other departments
- Assist with mandatory reporting requirements and SOP development, process development or other workflow tools.
- Assists OnCore administrator with other appropriate tasks as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned and may participate in other cores as applicable
ACRP/SoCRA (or equivalent) certification preferred.
Three (3) years minimum experience in area of research specialty.
#Jobs-HERC #Jobs-LinkedIn #Jobs-NHCN #Jobs-Glassdoor
- Working Title: Clinical Research Specialist - OnCore
- Department: SOCCI Clinical Research Office
- Business Entity: Academic / Research
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Academic/Research
- Job Specialty: Research Studies/Clinical Trials
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map