- Search Jobs
Choose Your Area Of Interest
Clinical Research Specialist II- Nursing ResearchRequisition # 19001949 Apply Now
The Clinical Research Specialist II provides clinical research expertise by participating in grant writing, the design and implementation of research projects conducts data management and analysis. as needed. Responsible for specific and assigned aspects of research infrastructure development, coordinates projects, and communicates status and improvement areas to leadership. May implement and coordinate department-wide initiatives such as research quality management or clinical trial recruitment efforts. Ensures compliance with all federal and local agencies including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and local Institutional Review Board (IRB).
• Provides guidance regarding project planning, project logistics, and project implementation. Serves as an internal consultant for specific departmental activities.
• Provides clinical research expertise by participating in the design and implementation of research projects as needed by the department or institution.
• Designs data collection instruments
• Experience with SPSS, RedCap, Atlas Ti or other qualitative software products
• Manages and analyses data
• Provides research writing activities such as, developing scientific documents for abstracts, publications, presentations, funding applications, and study protocols.
• Responsible for specific and assigned aspects of research infrastructure development and/or maintenance.
• Coordinates research projects at an institutional or departmental level.
• Communicates project status and improvement areas with leadership in a timely manner.
• Projects may include, but are not limited to investigator-initiated protocol development including protocol writing, case report form development, budget development, and coordination of departmental research committees.
• May implement and coordinate department-wide initiatives such as research quality management or clinical trial recruitment efforts Ensures compliance with all federal and local agencies including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and local Institutional Review Board.
• Maintains research practices using Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines.
• Maintains strict patient confidentiality according to HIPAA regulations and applicable law.
• Participates in required training and education programs.
Bachelors degree, required
Masters degree in Health Services Research or related field, preferred
Five (5) years minimum experience in area of research specialty.
- Working Title: Clinical Research Specialist II- Nursing Research
- Department: Dept of Nursing Research
- Business Entity: Nursing
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Academic / Research
- Job Specialty: Research Studies / Clinical Trials
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map