Clinical Research Coordinator IRequisition # 19004913 Apply Now
Join Cedars-Sinai and become part of a team that is at the forefront of medical advancements. Work alongside physician-scientists and researchers who are making life-saving medical and scientific breakthroughs. Our team of researchers develop some of the most advanced clinical trials in the world. Here, you will be a part of leading-edge cancer research history that improves and enhances our patients' treatment options, one trial at a time.
Do you have a passion for helping human kind?
As a Clinical Research Coordinator I, these are the essential job duties:
• Assists with organizing and scheduling assessments/tests/activities to meet research objectives and study protocol compliance. Communicates with study team personnel to ensure study procedures are followed and research is performed as described in protocol. Serves as contact for subjects, study personnel, Institutional Review Board (IRB) and study sponsor.
• Participates in assessing patient eligibility. Assists in coordinating study participant activities including recruitment, screening, orientation and correspondence. Schedules subject appointments, tests, and procedures coordinating with external providers as needed. Produces reports and other materials, as directed.
• Assists with data collection for research studies following established data collection and management procedures. Collects, records, enters and prepares data for analysis. Performs preliminary study analysis under the direction of the Principal Investigator or senior coordinators. Collects pertinent information from study participants through interviews, administration of tests or surveys or questionnaires, medical records review, or other collection procedures.
• Maintains accurate, complete and timely records, including source documents, consent forms, case report forms, protocol documents, and regulatory documents, as required by sponsor and institutional guidelines.
• Assists with submission of timely, accurate, and complete study continuing review, amendments, and reportable events to IRB.
• Ensures consent process is performed and documented in compliance with FDA, GCP, IRB, HIPAA, SOPs, sponsor and institutional regulations and policies.
ACRP/SoCRA (or equivalent) certification preferred
Two (2) years minimum directly related experience
- Working Title: Clinical Research Coordinator I
- Department: Home Dept - Medicine Research
- Business Entity: Academic / Research
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Academic / Research
- Job Specialty: Research Studies / Clinical Trials
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map