Clinical Research Associate I - Gregory Lab - Per DiemRequisition # 20002513 Apply Now
The research of Kimberly Gregory, MD, focuses on health services, obstetrical health care resource utilization, cesarean section rates, appropriateness of use and maternal quality care. Dr. Gregory is currently seeking a per diem Clinical Research Associate I to join her lab!
The Clinical Research Associate I will work directly with a Clinical Research Coordinator, Program Manager, and PI to coordinate and/or implement the study. This role evaluates and abstracts research data and ensures compliance with protocol and research objectives.
Additional Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for completing case report forms, entering clinical research data, and assisting with regulatory submission and compliance
- Monitors study budget and prepares research patient billing
- Has contact with patients as needed for the study and will comply with all federal, local, FDA, IRB and HIPPA guidelines and regulations pertaining to the study and patient care
- Bachelor of Arts or Science in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding of general research objectives
- Clinical research experience preferred
- Working Title: Clinical Research Associate I - Gregory Lab - Per Diem
- Department: Home Dept-Kilpatrick
- Business Entity: Service Lines & Ops
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Academic/Research
- Job Specialty: Research Studies/Clinical Trials
- Position Type: Per Diem
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map