Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
At Cedars-Sinai, we're motivated by a collective spirit of innovation and the challenge to continuously improve. Above all, we share a real passion for helping others. Day after day, from department to department, our people give their all to create a community unlike any other. This is just one of the many reasons U.S. News & World Report has named us one of America’s Best Hospitals—and now we invite you to join us and make a difference every single day in service of this outstanding work – excellence and innovation in patient care, research, and community service. From working with a team of dedicated professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll have great resources to do something incredible—for yourself, and for others
What will you be doing in this role?
The Clinical Dietitian is an entry-level Registered Dietitian with at least one (1) year of acute care experience.
- RD's will conduct and implement a complete nutritional assessment using Nutrition Care Process at a basic level
- Collaborates with patient and facilitates active participation to assess needs and resources and to establish mutual nutrition related goals.
- Collaborates with and facilitates patient/family/caregiver/client’s active participation in establishing and implementing the plan of care
- Work independently providing basic nutrition care in non-specialized and specialized areas.
- Communicates nutrition recommendations effectively to medical staff and care team verbally, in rounds and interdisciplinary care meetings and documents in the medical record.
- Bachelor's Degree in Dietetics, Nutrition or related field required.
- Certification as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration required.
- Working Title: Clinical Dietitian I - Full Time
- Department: Food Svcs-Clinical Dietetic
- Business Entity: Service Lines & Ops
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Clinical Operations
- Job Specialty: Nutrition
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.Apply NowApply Later