- Information Technology
- Medical Network
Blood Donor Services RecruiterRequisition # HRC0440497 Apply Now
The Blood Donor Services Recruiter functions with minimal supervision and is accountable to upper division management. The Blood Donor Services Recruiter is responsible for recruitment of blood and platelet donors within the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center campus and in the community. Utilizes different recruitment strategies such as face-to-face presentations, tele-recruitment, and email campaigns.
- Schedule appointments with existing and/or potential blood donors for whole blood, platelet, and other related automated donations, using telephone, email, text messages, flyers and other approved communication methods.
- Work to convert existing whole blood donors to automated procedures by educating them on all aspects of the procedure.
- Provide excellent customer service and establishes rapport with donors, educates them in the division’s programs and services, and maintains current knowledge and understanding of Donor Recruitment policies, procedures, and other related regulations.
- Follow phone scripts as directed and incorporates all of the key talking points used for overcoming common objections and persuading potential donors to schedule an appointment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum two years of college; baccalaureate degree in psycho/social, marketing disciplines preferred.
- Three years’ experience in sales and marketing highly desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with peers, public, donors, physicians and other customers of the Medical Center.
- Ability to communicate and write effectively in the English language.
- Working Title: Blood Donor Services Recruiter
- Department: Blood Bank-Donor Services
- Business Entity: Clinical & Support Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Pathology/Lab
- Job Specialty: Pathology
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map