- Information Technology
- Medical Network
Applications Specialist II in Enterprise ImagingRequisition # HRC0439076 Apply Now
Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) team at Cedars-Sinai understands that true clinical transformation and the optimization of a clinical information systems implementation is fueled through the alignment of the right people, processes and technologies.
Why work here?
Beyond an outstanding benefit package and competitive salaries, we take pride in hiring the best, most committed employees. Our staff reflects the culturally and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our dedication to creating a multifaceted, inclusive environment that fuels innovation and the gold standard of patient care we strive for.
What will you be doing in this role:
Performs intermediate level design, build and implementation assignments/ projects for medical imaging applications.
- Initiate, facilitate or lead meetings with operational imaging end-user/business owner and other EIS teams.
- Demonstrates independence and participation in team projects: translating customer needs, status reporting, and managing customer relationships and expectations.
- Advances work issues to Team Lead or Manager as needed.
- Participates in re-engineering of operational work-flow processes with end-users/business owners and maintains working level understanding of assigned departmental operations.
- Demonstrates technical proficiency in assigned imaging application area. Independently manages navigation of migration paths, change control process/governance, and ticket management processes.
- Provides high-level understanding of design integration and touch points with Epic modules and/or other applications as needed.
- Maintains high standards for quality application design, build, testing, and other tasks; ensures adequate documentation is provided for support and end-user training.
- Manage and coordinate intermediate to advanced configuration and build assignments/projects in collaboration with others.
- Will be assigned as needed to train new and junior team members.
- 3+ years of relevant healthcare information systems experience.
- Good technical and functional knowledge of assigned information systems required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management methodologies and system analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written skills required.
- Critical thinking skills required.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects independently.
- Demonstrates initiative and pro-activeness in work.
- Troubleshoots effectively and provides recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent combination of relevant experience, education and training is required.
- CIIP preferred
- Working Title: Applications Specialist II in Enterprise Imaging
- Department: EIS Imaging Team
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: Software/Application Development
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map