- Search Jobs
Choose Your Area Of Interest
Application Specialist II - CadenceRequisition # E10068 Apply Now
We are currently recruiting for a Application Specialist (Cadence) II.
Under general supervision, independently provides an intermediate level of operational and application build expertise in completing routine and occasionally more complex assignments to meet customer goals and desired outcomes. Task and assignment focus is typically on medium to large projects, performing workflow analysis, build, and documentation in collaboration with internal and external team members.
• Performs intermediate level design, build and implementation assignments/ projects. Based on core knowledge of application and operational requirements can translate requirement/concepts into functionality.
• May initiate, facilitate or lead meetings with end-user/business owner and other EIS teams
• Demonstrates independence and participation in team projects: translating customer needs, meeting deliverables, status reporting, and managing customer relationships and expectations.
• Assigned to various work/projects and demonstrates an ability to successfully complete assigned tasks/assignments, proactively communicate with manager to prioritize workflow and mitigate risks, track issues and provide solution oriented escalation, and understand project management methodologies.
• Demonstrates collaboration within and across application teams.
• Escalates work issues to Team Lead or Manager as needed
• Participates in re-engineering of operational work-flow processes with end-users/business owners, and maintains working level understanding of assigned departmental operations
• Facilitates end-user/business owner needs into system specifications and configuration requirements.
• Demonstrates technical proficiency in assigned application area. Independently manages navigation of migration paths, change control process/governance, and ticket management processes.
• Provides high-level understanding of design integration and touch points with other Epic modules and/or other applications.
• Represents application team on work groups within the department or within project scope.
• Attends and represents unit on various Epic related committees (CCB, SFWG, OCD)
• Maintains high standards for quality application design, build, testing, and other tasks; ensures adequate documentation is provided for support and end-user training. Manage and coordinate intermediate to advanced configuration and build assignments/projects in collaboration with others.
• Provides on-call support during off hours
• As needed, participates in new employee interviews and the on-boarding process.
• Will be assigned as needed to train new and junior team members.
• Will be required to participate in after hours on-call support activities
Education Certifications/Licensure Experience Physical Abilities
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent combination of relevant experience, education and training is required.
• Typically requires 2-4 years of relevant work experience. Strongly prefer experience working with healthcare information management systems or clinical and/or revenue cycle operations experience.
• Epic certification required
• Excellent verbal and written skills required
• Critical thinking skills required
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Project management experience required
• Ability to handle multiple projects independently
• Demonstrates initiative and pro-activeness in work
• Troubleshoots effectively and provides recommendations
• Excellent attention to detail
- Working Title: Application Specialist II - Cadence
- Business Entity: CSMC - Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Cost Center # - Cost Center Name: 0848012 - HID Registration Sched Team
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology/Telecom
- Job Specialty: Clinical Systems
- Position Type: Regular-F/T
- Shift Length: 8hr
- Hours: 8am - 5pm
- Days: Monday - Friday
- Shift Type: Day
- Weekends: As Needed
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map