Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) team at Cedars-Sinai understands that true clinical transformation and the optimization of a clinical information systems implementation is fueled through the alignment of the right people, processes, and technologies.
Why work here?
Beyond an outstanding benefit package and competitive salaries, we take pride in hiring the best, most committed employees. Our staff reflects the culturally and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our dedication to creating a multifaceted, inclusive environment that fuels innovation and the gold standard of patient care we strive for.
What will you be doing:
The AEM Architect will work with a multidisciplinary team to implement Cedars-Sinai’s vision of a patient-centric web platform. You will build and architect robust, scalable, cross-browser compatible responsive web pages on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Design and build AEM modules, such as Core Components, Editable Templates, Web Content Management (WCM), Touch UI, Digital Asset Management (DAM), Tagging.
- Define overall architecture and implementation roadmap of Adobe AEM product management lifecycle.
- Manage dispatcher, author, publisher server configuration and update as needed.
- Responsible for end-to-end development, testing and production readiness of the solutions.
- Work with AEM authors to understand business requirement and define component library.
- Develop and run AB/XT test on Adobe Target.
- Implement a tagging solution on Adobe Launch. Partner with Analytics team to define the DataLayer.
- Partner with applications and technology teams on large scale projects.
- Participate in team meetings, provide mentorship, identify architectural gaps and/or issues and help guide the team toward resolutions.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management.
- Create and maintain web application architectural documentation and standards
- Coordinate post-implementation continuous improvement efforts in web system performance, reliability, and functionality.
- Enforce architecture and technical standards for products delivered by inhouse team or external vendors.
- Participate in the recruitment of certain high-level technical staff, mentor junior developers, assist team members with AEM training.
- Stay abreast on web architecture trends, technologies, standard and best practices.
- 3+ years' experience in Core Java, Servlet, JSP and REST API.
- 3+ years’ experience developing web applications, templates, and components using Adobe AEM 6.3+.
- Must have deep understanding of AEM architecture – Sling, Felix, OSGi, Oak, Sightly. Building AEM sites, assets.
- Experience in Adobe Target, Adobe Launch, and dispatcher configuration. (preferred)
- Working experience in single-page-app development with ReactJS or other frameworks. (preferred)
- Able to deal effectively with diverse skill sets and personalities, and provide strong team leadership, including issue facilitation, negotiation and resolution.
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- Security mindedness in development practices.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field.
Master’s degree preferred.
- Working Title: AEM Architect
- Department: Web Strategy
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: System Integration
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.Apply NowApply Later