- Search Jobs
Choose Your Area Of Interest
Administrator On Duty (AOD), Nights, 9:00pm-9:30am - Nursing ResourcesRequisition # 19000430 Apply Now
Every Skill. Every Effort. Everything We Have.
When the work you do every day has a crucial impact on the lives of others, every effort, every detail, and every second matters. This shared culture of passion and dedication pulses through Cedars-Sinai, and it’s just one of the many reasons we’ve achieved our fourth-consecutive Magnet designation for nursing excellence. From working with a team of world-class healthcare professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll have everything you need to do something incredible—for yourself, and for others. Join us, and discover why U.S. News & World Report has named us one of America’s Best Hospitals.
As the Administrator-On-Duty (AOD), Nights you will:
- Act in a leadership role.
- Coordinate staffing and nursing operations on a house-wide basis to support the expectations and philosophy of Cedars-Sinai Health System (CSHS) to provide quality patient care.
- Provide personnel counseling in emergency situations.
- Guide nursing staff in the provision of nursing care consistent with Nursing Standards of Care/Practice, the Plan for Provision of Nursing Care, The Plan for Provision of Care to Patient, the Performance Improvement Plan, the Patient Education Plan and Professional Organization Standards.
- Maintain competency skills including the ability to interact with people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Identify the ability of the patient and parent/guardian to follow direction/instructions and give consent.
- Identify safety concerns and institute measures to provide a safe environment; and provide appropriate assessment, intervention and evaluation of patients with consideration of developmental milestones.
- Assure that staff assigned to specific areas are competent in the provision of age related patient care for the area assigned.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree required; Master of Nursing preferred.
Valid California Registered Nurse License, American Heart Association, BLS
- Minimum of two (2) years clinical experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years management experience.
- National certification in specialty area required
The physical ability and perceptive acuity to satisfactorily perform all direct and indirect patient care functions.
- Working Title: Administrator On Duty (AOD), Nights, 9:00pm-9:30am - Nursing Resources
- Department: NSG Resource
- Business Entity: Nursing
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Nursing
- Job Specialty: Nursing
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 12 hour shift
- Shift Type: Night
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map