- Search Jobs
Choose Your Area Of Interest
Sr AccountantRequisition # M12100 Apply Now
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Responsible for the preparation of the CSMCF monthly financials
2. Performs senior level accounting functions involving the application of established accounting standards, principles and practices.
3. Prepares and inputs all journal entries
4. Performs financial analysis of operations.
5. Prepares financial statements.
6. Prepares all monthly account and bank reconciliations
7. Assists in the preparation of tax filings and audit work papers for both internal and external auditors.
8. Creates and maintains spreadsheets as required.
9. Participates in professional development activities.
10. Maintains confidentiality of patient, employee and corporate financial records.
11. As necessary, develops manual or automated accounting applications based on the need for financial management information.
12. Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
Education Certifications/Licensure Experience Physical Abilities
2. Extensive knowledge of computerized accounting systems and PC applications including Microsoft Office.
3. Ability to utilize a 10-key calculator and personal computer.
4. Ability to work well under supervision and independently.
5. Ability to maintain effective working relationships.
6. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Healthcare finance experience preferred.
Ability to operate a 10-key calculator, personal computer and other standard office equipment.
- Working Title: Sr Accountant
- Business Entity: MDN - Medical Delivery Network
- Cost Center # - Cost Center Name: 0851050 - MNS ACCOUNTING
- City: Encino
- Job Category: Finance/Patient Financial Services
- Job Specialty: Financial Management
- Position Type: Regular-F/T
- Shift Length: 8hr
- Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Days: Monday - Friday
- Shift Type: Day
- Weekends: None
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Encino, CaliforniaView Map