- Information Technology
- Medical Network
Physician Compensation/Financial Analyst - AccountingRequisition # HRC0342300 Apply Now
The Physician Compensation/Financial Analyst is responsible for assisting with the development, design, maintenance, coordination and implementation of reporting systems for business operations and management related to physician compensation and efficiency. Responsibilities include accessing data through a variety of databases and the creation of accurate, meaningful and relevant reports for diverse audiences.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will assist the Physician Compensation Manager in conducting physician compensation analyses, reviewing physicians’ incentive agreements and calculations, analyzing benchmarking data on salary and productivity and providing data for any physician compensation surveys
- Assists with the administration and implementation of pay practices for CSMCF medical groups
- Maintains physician compensation, FTE and contract details database
- Assists in the interpretation of pay practices as stipulated in the physician employment agreements and medical group professional services agreements
- Assists Physician Compensation Manager in data gathering to complete physician compensation and productivity surveys
- Analyzes physician salary survey data
- Works with Medical Foundation HR & Payroll to ensure timely and accurate implementation of salary and FTE changes
- Responsible for the preparation and development of physician employment PL’s, ad hoc analysis and other financial reports as needed.
- Assist with the reporting of monthly RVU, Revenue and MGMA statistics for each CSMCF affiliated group
- Assist with the reporting of RVU vs PSA targets for each CSMCF Affiliated Group
- Assist with the coordination and development of financial modeling of organizational strategic goals and initiatives.
- Assist with the evaluation of the reliability, consistency and integrity of financial information.
- Provides management with information from a variety of internal and external sources regarding programmatic proposals, prepares financial analyses and management level interpretation of sophisticated data sets.
- Works with management in all matters pertaining to financial analysis, program proposals and project management.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Three to five (3 – 5) years of experience in Finance or Accounting.
- Healthcare financial management experience is highly preferred.
- Must have a broad understanding of healthcare financial reporting. Ability to provide financial data for analytical evaluation of business operations.
- Knowledge of PC applications including advance Excel skills is required.
- Working Title: Physician Compensation/Financial Analyst - Accounting
- Department: MNS Accounting
- Business Entity: Medical Network
- City: Encino
- Job Category: Finance
- Job Specialty: Financial Planning
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Encino, CaliforniaView Map