- Information Technology
- Medical Network
Payroll Assistant - AccountingRequisition # HRC0386532 Apply Now
The Payroll Assistant performs various clerical and payroll responsibilities that assist the Payroll Administrator in running the biweekly payroll for multiple medical groups. The Payroll Assistant processes changes as needed and acts as a resource to provide frontline assistance to departments and employees with the timekeeping, system, and pay statement questions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to and resolves payroll inquiries. Raise inquires to Payroll Administrator as needed.
- Understands and communicates Payroll policies and procedures to employees.
- Maintains payroll information by collecting and entering data into ADP Payroll system.
- Reprints payroll documents (W2, pay stub, etc).
- Produces and distributes termination and adjustment checks as needed.
- Run reports/retrieve data in Lawson and Kronos.
- Assists Payroll Administrator in running the biweekly payroll for multiple groups affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Care Foundation.
- Assists in preparing reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability and non-taxable wages.
- Assists in responding to payroll inquiries from outside sources.
- Follows Cedars-Sinai's multiple pay structure guidelines and exceptions.
- Produces adhoc reports as needed.
High school diploma or GED required.
Six (6) months of experience of payroll processing in a high paced organization required.
- Working Title: Payroll Assistant - Accounting
- Department: MNS Accounting
- Business Entity: Medical Network
- City: Encino
- Job Category: Finance
- Job Specialty: Payroll
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Encino, CaliforniaView Map