Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
The Product Management team at Cedars-Sinai understands that true transformation and the optimization of digital products is fueled through the alignment of the right people, processes, and technologies.
Why work here?
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center has been ranked the #1 hospital in California and #2 hospital in the nation by U.S. News & World Report, 2022‑23. Beyond an outstanding benefit package and competitive salaries, we take pride in hiring the best, most committed employees. Our staff reflects the culturally and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our dedication to creating a multifaceted, inclusive environment that fuels innovation and the gold standard of patient care we strive for.
What will you be doing:
The Product Manager is responsible for defining product roadmaps and leading development for multiple new digital offerings to expand digital services at Cedars-Sinai in such a way that supports Cedars-Sinai's reputation as a highly visible, innovative, digitally-savvy, and customer-centric health care organization. Works in collaboration with cross-functional teams, driving a lean and agile development process and ensuring the seamless delivery of a product vision that fits the needs of Cedars-Sinai.
- Passion for product development to lead new digital product offerings. The vision is to transform patient care beyond the walls of the hospital and empower individuals to make the best decisions concerning their health.
- Our Senior Product Managers have the approach to build. They are organizational hard workers who excel in managing procedures and deadlines every step of the way.
- Voice of the patients in the definition and selection of innovative digital solutions and gains an understanding of user personas, difficulties, and journeys
- Translates and articulates sophisticated user needs and business problems into easily understood solutions and product requirements, shape product strategy and priorities
- Collaborates and partners cross-functionally with a distributed team across Engineering, Design, Customer Support, Marketing, and Business Development and across complex projects
- Develops feature lists, user stories, roadmaps, and maintain an agile backlog and sprint process
- Conducts and leads key sprint ceremonies and manage product documentation
- Gathers and manages product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing; make product decisions and recommendations based on user needs, business goals, and operational capabilities
- Acts as a champion of the MVP concept, distilling the product down to what is desirable, viable and feasible
- Defines product goals/KPIs; monitor, report, and improve product performance, making adjustments to roadmap as needed
- Acts as the liaison between Cedars-Sinai clinical and operational teams to identify needs, conceptualize, prioritize, design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions
- Develops materials to communicate vision and progress to leadership, opportunities to take the product to the next level
- Becomes a recognized expert in the organization on the product, relevant technology, and the competition; proactively monitor and evaluate market competition by comparing the Cedars-Sinai digital products to competitors’ products to deliver competitive offerings
- Refines product strategy and identify potential changes to levers including pricing and target personas, distribution channels
- Concurrently manages the roadmaps of a portfolio of products
Five (5)+ years of experience as a Product Manager leading cross-functional teams
One (1)+ years of experience as a Product Manager of an early-stage start-up in the digital consumer healthcare space or experience in the healthcare industry (preferred)
A demonstrated and focused desire to build products and services that patients will love.
Ability to translate the end-user workflows into application or web requirements/design while not losing sight of the patient
Capacity for self-motivation, independent initiative and creative problem-solving
Solid understanding of agile development methodologies
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent (preferred)
Working Title: Senior Product Manager - Remote
Department: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Business Entity: Organization
Job Category: Strategic Plan/Business Dev
Job Specialty: Strategic Planning
Position Type: Full-time
Shift Length: 8 hour shift
Base Pay:$129,900.00 - $207,800.00
Our compensation philosophy
We offer competitive total compensation that includes pay, benefits, and other recognition programs for our employees. The base pay range shown above takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including knowledge/skills; relevant experience and training; education/certifications/licensure; and other business and organizational factors. This base pay range does not include our comprehensive benefits package and any incentive payments that may be applicable to this role
Diversity and Inclusion at Cedars-Sinai
We are caretakers and innovators committed to the pursuit of equitable healthcare. But health equity is not possible without representation. Our commitment to diversity goes beyond demographics or checking boxes. Our people must reflect the diverse identities, experiences and geographies of the communities and patients we serve – because that’s what our patients, colleagues and communities deserve. Quality Care and Research—For All, By All.
Cedars-Sinai is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu) and COVID-19. For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through April each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment, subject to medical exemption or religious accommodation. For the same reason, you may also be required to receive other vaccines such as COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Cedars-Sinai reserves the right to make modifications to its required list of vaccines as required by law and/or policy.