AEM Developer/Architect - Remote
Here at Cedars-Sinai, our projects represent a new age in medical research and innovation, and we’re proud of the progress our team continues to make. Together, we can match the right treatment to the right patient at the right time for the best possible outcomes.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid
- Travel: No
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful IT professional at Cedars-Sinai? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
ResponsibilitiesRequisition # 22000942
Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
The Strategic Planning and Business Development team at Cedars-Sinai understands that true clinical transformation and the optimization of a clinical information systems implementation is fueled through the alignment of the right people, processes, and technologies.
Why work here?
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center has been ranked the #1 hospital in California and #2 hospital in the nation by U.S. News & World Report, 2022‑23. Beyond an outstanding benefit package and competitive salaries, we take pride in hiring the best, most committed employees. Our staff reflects the culturally and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our dedication to creating a multifaceted, inclusive environment that fuels innovation and the gold standard of patient care we strive for.
What will you be doing:
The AEM Architect will work with a multidisciplinary team to implement Cedars-Sinai’s vision of a patient-centric web platform. You will build and architect robust, scalable, cross-browser compatible responsive web pages on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Design and build AEM modules, such as Core Components, Editable Templates, Web Content Management (WCM), Touch UI, Digital Asset Management (DAM), Tagging.
- Define overall architecture and implementation roadmap of Adobe AEM product management lifecycle.
- Manage dispatcher, author, publisher server configuration and update as needed.
- Responsible for end-to-end development, testing and production readiness of the solutions.
- Work with AEM authors to understand business requirement and define component library.
- Partner with applications and technology teams on large scale projects.
- Participate in team meetings, provide mentorship, identify architectural gaps and/or issues and help guide the team toward resolutions.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management.
- Create and maintain web application architectural documentation and standards
- Coordinate post-implementation continuous improvement efforts in web system performance, reliability, and functionality.
- Enforce architecture and technical standards for products delivered by inhouse team or external vendors.
- Participate in the recruitment of certain high-level technical staff, mentor junior developers, assist team members with AEM training.
- Stay abreast on web architecture trends, technologies, standard and best practices.
- 5+ years' experience in Core Java, Servlet, JSP and REST API.
- 5+ years’ experience developing web applications, templates, and components using Adobe AEM 6.3+.
- Must have deep understanding of AEM architecture – Sling, Felix, OSGi, Oak, Sightly. Building AEM sites, assets.
- Experience in Adobe AEM dispatcher configuration.
- Able to deal effectively with diverse skill sets and personalities, and provide strong team leadership, including issue facilitation, negotiation and resolution.
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- Security mindedness in development practices.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field.
Working Title: AEM Developer/Architect - Remote
Department: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Business Entity: Organization
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Specialty: Software/Application Development
Position Type: Full-time
Shift Length: 8 hour shift
Base Pay: $103,900.00 - $166,100.00
Our compensation philosophy
We offer competitive total compensation that includes pay, benefits, and other recognition programs for our employees. The base pay range shown above takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including knowledge/skills; relevant experience and training; education/certifications/licensure; and other business and organizational factors. This base pay range does not include our comprehensive benefits package and any incentive payments that may be applicable to this role
Diversity and Inclusion at Cedars-Sinai
We are caretakers and innovators committed to the pursuit of equitable healthcare. But health equity is not possible without representation. Our commitment to diversity goes beyond demographics or checking boxes. Our people must reflect the diverse identities, experiences and geographies of the communities and patients we serve – because that’s what our patients, colleagues and communities deserve. Quality Care and Research—For All, By All.
Cedars-Sinai is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu) and COVID-19. For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through April each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment, subject to medical exemption or religious accommodation. For the same reason, you may also be required to receive other vaccines such as COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Cedars-Sinai reserves the right to make modifications to its required list of vaccines as required by law and/or policy.
Discover all the ways Cedars-Sinai appreciates your efforts.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Health and Wellness Programs
Expand your horizons by working and learning along side the best in the industry.
Awards & Recognition
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment.