- Information Technology
- Medical Network
Registered Nurse IV (Charge Nurse) - Oncology Infusion Center
Make a difference in Nursing at Cedars-Sinai. Use your compassion, expertise and dedication in work that truly matters – improving the lives of our patients in their most vulnerable times. As a Nurse at Cedars-Sinai you'll work alongside some of the most talented staff in the industry and be exposed to innovative research and technology. Nurses at Cedars-Sinai are expected to be among the best in the industry and are given support to do something incredible – for yourself and for others.
What makes a successful RN at Cedars-Sinai? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassionate 10
- Detail-oriented 9
- Positive 8
- Adaptable 7
- Communicator 5
- Good Listener 7
Traits are on a scale of 0 to 10
- Team Player
“I am a proud member of the Cedars-Sinai team…Cedars holds their employees in the highest regard offering bonus’, continuing education reimbursement, and much more to promote career advancement. I have been an employee for 10+ years and I love it!”
– Kathryn G., since 2007
“I truly love what I do and I love being an employee and steward of Cedars-Sinai. I am here because Cedars-Sinai’s mission and goals align with my own personal values as an RN. I appreciate and value that all of the leadership (especially Sr. leadership) values each and every employee, that it is the frontline staff that truly makes the difference and how our patients are cared for on a day to day basis.”
– Kimako D., since 2016
“I have been an oncology nurse for over 30 years. Cedars-Sinai offers the most up-to-date therapies available, so I get to learn every day.”
– Ann S., since 2014
“One reason I enjoy being nurse leader at Cedars-Sinai is because there is support to reach your full potential and working at the top of your scope is encouraged. It is a great place to be innovative and to inspire!”
– Courtnay C., since 2015
Discover all the ways Cedars-Sinai appreciates your efforts.
When we hire your referrals, you could earn $3000 or more for positions requiring an RN license
Medical, Dental, Vision, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Health and Wellness Programs
Tuition Reimbursement, Professional Development
ResponsibilitiesRequisition # HRC0359819
Would you like to be part of an organization that is committed to delivering the highest quality of medical care to our patients? Do you have a passion for using your nursing skills in a state-of-the-art clinical environment? Then please consider applying for this full-time leadership role. We would be happy to hear from you!
Tower Hematology Oncology offers the most appropriate and current diagnostic and therapeutic modalities in an honest, encouraging, supportive and compassionate manner. Our hematology oncology services include a broad range of chemotherapy drugs and blood disorder treatments. Our specialists coordinate with other doctors, as needed, to help patients get the most out of each treatment. Supportive care services help make life a little easier during treatment. We deliver care that reflects the latest medical practices and know our patients' specific preferences. And we take time to give them the attention they deserve. Our personalized approach makes treatments less stressful and gives them the best chances for good results.
Summary of Essential Duties:
- Demonstrate independence in assessing patient care needs and learning needs on routine and complex adult and geriatric patients to develop plan of care.
- Plan care and education based on disease process and desired patient outcomes.
- Ensure continuity of services provided to patients across all healthcare settings, utilizing protocols and/or clinical pathways, as appropriate.
- Assist Nursing staff with assessment of complex patients.
- Demonstrate understanding of lab diagnostic data and incorporates in assessment; acts as a resource for others interpreting results.
- Identify recurring clinical issues and uses leadership skills to change or solve them.
- Discuss concerns or conflicts in appropriate setting, utilizing appropriate and effective verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Assist with preparation of performance appraisals for Clinical Nurse II & III.
- Participate in daily staffing of the infusion centers.
- Assist Nurse Manager in performance quality control and with special projects as needed.
- BSN required
- MSN Preferred
- Current, unrestricted California RN License required
- Current Chemo-Bio Certificate required
- BLS from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required
- Oncology Certified Nurse from the Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) required
- A minimum of 5 years of recent acute care nursing experience required
- At least 3 years of oncology experience required, including administration of chemotherapy
- Experience in an outpatient oncology infusion center required
- Prior Charge Nurse or supervisory experience preferred
- Competency in intravenous skills and vascular access device management required
Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Charge Nurse, Oncology, Infusion, Chemotherapy, Chemo Bio, OCN, Outpatient, Medical, Healthcare, Los Angeles, CA, California
- Working Title: Registered Nurse IV (Charge Nurse) - Oncology Infusion Center
- Department: THO Infusion Center
- Business Entity: Medical Network Foundation
- City: Beverly Hills
- Job Category: Nursing
- Job Specialty: Nursing
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 10 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.Apply Now
About Our Location
Beverly Hills, CaliforniaView Map