- Information Technology
- Medical Network
Registered Nurse II - Oncology Infusion - Beverly Hills
Make a difference in Nursing at Cedars-Sinai. Use your compassion, expertise and dedication in work that truly matters – improving the lives of our patients in their most vulnerable times. As a Nurse at Cedars-Sinai you'll work alongside some of the most talented staff in the industry and be exposed to innovative research and technology. Nurses at Cedars-Sinai are expected to be among the best in the industry and are given support to do something incredible – for yourself and for others.
What makes a successful RN at Cedars-Sinai? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassionate 10
- Detail-oriented 9
- Positive 8
- Adaptable 7
- Communicator 5
- Good Listener 7
Traits are on a scale of 0 to 10
- Team Player
“I am a proud member of the Cedars-Sinai team…Cedars holds their employees in the highest regard offering bonus’, continuing education reimbursement, and much more to promote career advancement. I have been an employee for 10+ years and I love it!”
– Kathryn G., since 2007
“I truly love what I do and I love being an employee and steward of Cedars-Sinai. I am here because Cedars-Sinai’s mission and goals align with my own personal values as an RN. I appreciate and value that all of the leadership (especially Sr. leadership) values each and every employee, that it is the frontline staff that truly makes the difference and how our patients are cared for on a day to day basis.”
– Kimako D., since 2016
“I have been an oncology nurse for over 30 years. Cedars-Sinai offers the most up-to-date therapies available, so I get to learn every day.”
– Ann S., since 2014
“One reason I enjoy being nurse leader at Cedars-Sinai is because there is support to reach your full potential and working at the top of your scope is encouraged. It is a great place to be innovative and to inspire!”
– Courtnay C., since 2015
Discover all the ways Cedars-Sinai appreciates your efforts.
When we hire your referrals, you could earn $3000 or more for positions requiring an RN license
Medical, Dental, Vision, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Health and Wellness Programs
Tuition Reimbursement, Professional Development
ResponsibilitiesRequisition # HRC0359374
Would you like to be part of an organization that is committed to delivering the highest quality of medical care to our patients? Do you have a passion for using your nursing skills in a state-of-the-art clinical environment? Tower Hematology Oncology offers the most appropriate and current diagnostic and therapeutic modalities in an honest, encouraging, supportive and compassionate manner.
As a Clinical Nurse II, you will deliver direct care to assigned adult and or geriatric patients in an ambulatory setting. Nursing care is delivered using standards of care by following approved policies and procedures.
- Administer Chemotherapy and other Oncology Infusion Treatments
- Assesses appropriately patient care needs and learning needs in routine adult and geriatric populations. Uses new knowledge in routine and less complex patient situations.
- Demonstrates ability to document pertinent nursing assessment including physical and psycho-social findings on all assigned patients
- Prioritizes identified patient care problems within assigned patients and assumes responsibility for problem resolution, utilizing all resources as appropriate
- Plans patient care and education based on disease process, anticipated patient outcomes, complications of treatment, and psycho-social needs in collaboration with team members
- Initiates and follows through with appropriate referrals to other interdisciplinary healthcare colleagues and providers
- Demonstrates knowledge of principles of growth and development throughout the lifespan to competently provide care to patients
- Utilizes effective time management to complete all assignments in a timely manner to ensure safety of patients
- Demonstrates competency in use of technical skills as required (i.e., IV therapy equipment utilization, universal precautions, body mechanics
- Participates in Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) monitoring to maintain or improve care of designated patient population
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required
- BSN preferred
- Current and unrestricted California RN License required
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association required
- Chemo Bio certification preferred
- OCN preferred
- A minimum of 1 year of acute care nursing experience required
- Chemotherapy infusion experience strongly desired
- Oncology nursing experience preferred
Keywords: Registered Nurse, RN, Oncology, Cancer, Chemotherapy, Biotherapy, Infusion, Outpatient, Healthcare
- Working Title: Registered Nurse II - Oncology Infusion - Beverly Hills
- Department: THO Infusion Center
- Business Entity: Medical Network Foundation
- City: Beverly Hills
- Job Category: Nursing - Experienced Nurses
- Job Specialty: Nursing
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 10 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.Apply Now
About Our Location
Beverly Hills, CaliforniaView Map