Project Manager - Practice TransformationRequisition # 20001485 Apply Now
The Project Manager's primary responsibilities include quality and performance improvement (PI) programs and strategic initiatives designed to improve the quality of service, care and efficiency delivered in clinical practices. This role will serve a critical role as a liaison between performance improvement and other groups in the Network and help to coordinate and support strategic improvement programs and projects. Additional responsibilities will include managing and supporting various value-based care projects, research and analysis, preparing deliverables, meeting coordination, and administrative tasks as necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
• Proactively manage projects by using critical project management thinking skills- including but not limited to establishing scope of work and project plan, facilitating collaboration and communication between sub groups, managing timelines for project tasks, including mitigation of risks as necessary, reporting, ensuring goals are tracked and met, and effectively coordinating activities with project team.
• Complete projects independently or with appropriate staff.
• Generate clinical reports and dashboards for management decision-making.
• Research complex business questions and data issues to support various quality improvement and population health programs and present findings or analyses clearly and concisely to appropriate parties.
• Assist with the identification, retrieval, manipulation, and analysis of data necessary to make decisions to support strategic initiatives and ongoing program management activities.
• Support Facilitators, Managers, and Directors in Department on projects to improve processes and performance in CSMN.
• Assist management and executive staff with other special projects and functions as necessary.
• Coordinate meetings between CSMN management team and physicians and staff.
• Take meeting notes and prepare materials for meetings.
• Perform normative administrative duties efficiently such as printing, faxing, scanning, and compiling documents.
• Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred. Degree in a healthcare, computer science, business, or other technical discipline.
• Lean experience or
• Experience in healthcare reporting preferred.
• Two (2) of experience required. Five (5) years highly preferred.
• Relevant experience
and demonstrated success in managing complex projects in a matrix organization
and program implementation.
• Extensive knowledge of PC applications, particularly relational databases and spreadsheets is necessary.
• Reads, writes, interprets, and explains technical or complex information. Communicates effectively in all mediums, including verbal, non-verbal, and especially written. Communicates, writes, advises, and counsels on extremely complex matters.
• Detail oriented and well organized
• Thorough follow-through skills
• Anticipates needs of team and projects
• Positive attitude and team player spirit
• Professional and approachable demeanor
• Hardware: PC and Windows
• Applications: EPIC or Any EHR
• Software: Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Box
- Working Title: Project Manager - Practice Transformation
- Department: Practice Transformation
- Business Entity: Medical Network Foundation
- City: Beverly Hills
- Job Category: Administrative
- Job Specialty: Administrative
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Beverly Hills, CaliforniaView Map