Physician Assistant - Urgent Care WilshireRequisition # 20001710 Apply Now
The Physician Assistant performs a vital role in Cedars-Sinai Medical Groups' dedication to deliver effective and efficient quality health care services to its enrollees. Together, the Physician and Physician Assistant will share responsibility for the health and welfare of our members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow protocols which provide medical authority when such are indicated in providing care.
- Perform complete physical exams and assessments of patients including urgent, emergent, and non‐urgent presentation.
- Select, order, and perform tests and procedures to augment physical findings.
- Define/document differential diagnoses and list differential diagnoses with most likely diagnosis included.
- Write orders for tests, procedures, and the implementation and management of therapies.
- Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures as deemed necessary and appropriate for plan of care, with the supervising physician.
- Interpret data and diagnostic results for appropriate course of action including but not limited to blood gasses, radiology, EKG, etc. in collaboration with supervising physician.
- Notate findings and treatment course in patient chart including follow‐up notes.
Graduate from an accredited PA program required.
Current California PA certification required.
Current DEA license required.
Basic Life Support certification from the American Heart Association required.
Minimum of six (6) months of experience as a practicing Physician Assistant required. Over one (1) year strongly preferred. Skilled in traditional disciplines of patient assessment and management.
- Working Title: Physician Assistant - Urgent Care Wilshire
- Department: Urgent Care
- Business Entity: Medical Network Foundation
- City: Beverly Hills
- Job Category: Clinical Operations
- Job Specialty: Advanced Practice (PA)
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 10 hour shift
- Shift Type: Evening
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Beverly Hills, CaliforniaView Map