The Cedars-Sinai Medical Care Foundation is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join our Adult Family Care Department. A true leader aims to inspire and at Cedars-Sinai Medical Care Foundation, that’s exactly what our nurse leaders do. They have a strong combination of clinical skills, management abilities and integrity, and as a result, they play an indispensable role in the success of our organization. We embrace a culture of passion and dedication at Cedars-Sinai Medical Care Foundation. Now we invite you to join us from working with a team of exceptional healthcare professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll have everything you need to do something incredible for yourself, and for others.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Physician Assistant will independently obtain a relevant health and medical history
- Performs a physical examination based on age and history and dictates a progress note if needed with the appropriate physicians
- Performs and/or orders preventive and diagnostic procedures based on the patient’s age and history
- The Nurse Practitioner will help the physicians provide screening, consultation and answers to incoming questions from referring physicians
- Identifies health and medical risk factors
- Graduation from a Nurse Practitioner Program approved by the Board of Registered Nursing.
- Current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner license issued by the State of California.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Certificate.
- Furnishing number issued by the Board of Registered Nursing (BRN).
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Must have a minimum of two years Primary Care Nurse Practitioner experience
- Working Title: Nurse Practitioner - Adult Family Care
- Department: Wil-Rob IM
- Business Entity: Medical Network Foundation
- City: Beverly Hills
- Job Category: Nursing
- Job Specialty: Advanced Practice (RN)
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.Apply NowApply Later