Lead Administrative Assistant - Clinical Transformation - Full-Time (Day Shift)Requisition # 19004470 Apply Now
Cedars Sinai’s Clinical Transformation Department has an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Lead Administrative Assistant who will contribute to our mission of providing world-class healthcare.
Summary of Essential Job Duties:
Performs specialized administrative and general office activities in order to establish and manage the facilitation of administrative workflow within the department and/or unit. Supports an individual or multiple staff members by arranging their schedules, appointments and itineraries.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes and monitors the administrative workflow and procedures for a department and/or unit.
- Works collaboratively with other members of the administrative team in different projects and office activities.
- Researches and compiles financial and/or operational data from multiple sources to assist management in budget and workforce planning, and evaluating departmental performance. May prepare summary of information or data, and recommend action.
- Submits, monitors, and tracks invoices, reimbursements, and supply management. May assist with preparation and submission of expense reports.
- Schedules appointments and meetings. Makes arrangements for meetings, conferences, or travel for an individual, group, or department.
- Composes and maintains inventory of departmental policies and procedures.
- May act as or supports the Staff Development Advisory Network (SDAN), Safety Representative and/or Kronos editor within the department and/or unit.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma preferred.
Experience and Additional Requirements:
4 years of office and administrative experience required.
Ability to handle multiple demands and/or manage complex and competing priorities.
Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines.
Ability to demonstrate time management and priority setting skills.
Ability to use software applications and operate technological devices (e.g., computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working Title: Lead Administrative Assistant - Clinical Transformation - Full-Time (Day Shift)
- Department: Clinical Transformation
- Business Entity: Academic / Research
- City: Beverly Hills
- Job Category: Administrative
- Job Specialty: Administrative
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Beverly Hills, CaliforniaView Map