HRIS AnalystRequisition # 20000265 Apply Now
Our employees make a difference every day by providing world-class healthcare.
You can make a difference, too.
An exceptional health system needs to engage top talent to achieve its mission of providing world-class healthcare. That requires a world-class Human Resources function, and that’s what we’re delivering. Join us and make a difference every single day in service of this extraordinary work – excellence and innovation in patient care, research, and community service. We’re improving our technology, energizing our climate, facilitating change, and enabling talent. The healthcare industry has never been more rewarding, and Cedars-Sinai Human Resources is pursuing extraordinary service and support for a dedicated workforce inspired by providing the best patient care, engaged in their work, and deft in their ability to adapt to the ever-changing environment.
Are you ready to join our team?
The main focus of the role is the support and maintenance of the HRMS system and other systems supported by the HRIS Team. You will serve as the technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of the system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS Analyst supports HRMS upgrades/quarterly releases, review new functionality release notes for future system enhancements, assists with patch testing and other technical projects as assigned.
In this role, you will also:
- You will provide support for HRMS, including researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- You'll be providing technical support to end users by troubleshooting issues and supporting training initiatives.
- You will prepare and complete mass uploads in HRMS (Lawson/Oracle) – working with the business to define the criteria and leading monthly governance meetings with stakeholders (e.g., payroll, compensation) for upcoming uploads in conjunction with production support.
- You will serve as backup support for Sr. HRIS Analyst for Lawson user security maintenance, including but not limited to setup, issue resolutions.
- Assist Sr. HRIS/Reporting Analyst in managing HRMS table maintenance including but not limited to supervisor table, job family/function on job profile table etc.. Provide additional support to business users for updating the system such as budget and position changes and communication that needs to happen with all parties involved.
- Perform system/data/setup audits for data integrity and reporting.
- Providing/assisting non-exempt staff on the team by providing reports for auditing data issues findings, supervisor changes, position changes etc.
- Maintain HRMS tables. Document process and results. Working in collaboration with alongside of the Sr. Analyst/project team to, evaluate and document system changes and the impact to the business.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HR systems with a focus on product development, delivery and support.
This is a project based role for approximately 1 year with potential to extend as needed. It is full-time and benefited for the duration of the role.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an HRIS Analyst.
- Lawson HRIS experience strongly preferred.
- Working Title: HRIS Analyst
- Department: PeopleSoft HCM
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Beverly Hills
- Job Category: Human Resources
- Job Specialty: HR Data Mgmt/Technology
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Full-time
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Beverly Hills, CaliforniaView Map