- Information Technology
- Medical Network
HRIS Analyst - Production SupportRequisition # 20002442 Apply Now
Are you ready to join our team?
The primary focus of the HRIS Analyst is to understand and provide production support and system maintenance of the HRMS system and other systems supported by the HRIS Team. This position serves as the functional/technical point-of-contact for HR functional areas assisting subject matter experts with ensuring the data integrity and reliability of our HR System including the process improvement and optimization opportunities.
In this role, you will also:
provide support for HRMS:
- including end-user support, researching and resolving HRMS system/data issues
- recommend any solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements where applicable
- monthly system testing related to any upgrades/patches for HRMS and/or other internal systems
- maintenance of foundational structure table, i.e., supervisor table, job profile, department, finance changes, position management updates etc.
- back up support for mass upload processing as needed
provide support for data reporting:
- create/update reports using the following tools: Crystal, Business Objects, Microsoft tools, Tableau and SQL
- moderate to heavy data flow analysis, foundation structure and recommendations for bringing efficiencies to reporting data
- knowledge/creation of various KPI dashboards
- Working in collaboration with Analyst/project team to evaluate processes, system setup/changes where there is an impact to the business and recommending solutions to bring optimization and standardization
- Assist in creating process flow documentation, procedural job aids and end-user training where applicable
- General understanding of interface setup/data flows with 3rd party vendors
- Additional assignment may include special projects where applicable
This is a project based role for approximately 1 year with potential to extend as needed. It is full-time and benefited for the duration of the role.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an HRIS Analyst.
- Lawson HRIS experience strongly preferred.
- Crystal Reports, Business Objects and Tableau experience strongly preferred.
- Service Now strongly preferred.
- Working Title: HRIS Analyst - Production Support
- Department: Oracle HCM
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Beverly Hills
- Job Category: Human Resources
- Job Specialty: HR Data Mgmt/Technology
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Beverly Hills, CaliforniaView Map