Clinical Operations Nurse Coord - RN 1Requisition # 19003859 Apply Now
The Clinical Operations team is recognized as clinical experts who actively contribute to best clinical care throughout the Medical Delivery Network. Our team actively supports patients, clinical staff and physicians. We provide support throughout the Medical Delivery Network through the standardization of: clinical skills, clinical workflows and clinical spaces in order to meet or exceed the safety standards for our patients and employees.
The Clinical Operations Nurse Coordinator will work independently and collaboratively with the managers and clinical staff to promote quality care and ensure consistency in clinical practices as they relate to regulatory standards, policies and procedures. The Clinical Operations Nurse Coordinator is responsible for assisting with clinical quality, staff education and administrative functions. The Clinical Operations Nurse Coordinator will promote quality care and ensure consistency in clinical practices. The position is a combination of clinical (direct care) and administrative responsibilities. Under the direction of the Director of Clinical Operations, the individual in this position assists in developing and reviewing clinical competencies, coordinating New Hire Orientation, providing nursing education as it relates to best practices and/or evidence-based practices in Ambulatory Care, as well as actively improving the patient experience.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Masters Preferred
- Registered Nurse (Licensed in CA)
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification (Healthcare Provider)
- Minimum 3 years working in acute care or ambulatory nursing setting required. Previous demonstrated expertise in supervising nursing staff preferred.
- Previous experience in supervising nursing staff preferred
- Ability to interact effectively with patients, families, staff, executive staff, board members, members of the CEO's staff, physicians, and representatives of public agencies and business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and use of internet.
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Records (EPIC) preferred
- Ability to travel to multiple sites.
- Working Title: Clinical Operations Nurse Coord - RN 1
- Department: Operations
- Business Entity: Medical Network Foundation
- City: Beverly Hills
- Job Category: Nursing
- Job Specialty: Nursing
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Beverly Hills, CaliforniaView Map