- Search Jobs
Choose Your Area Of Interest
Clinical Nurse II - Pain ManagementRequisition # 19002021 Apply Now
The Clinical Nurse II, a Registered Nurse, delivers direct care to assigned patients in an ambulatory setting. Nursing care is delivered using standards of care by following approved policies and procedures. The Pain Management Clinical Care Nurse II will conduct large volumes of patient pre-op and post-op calls, reconciling medications, and updating patient electronic medical records. Ability to differentiate between various insurance plans in order to obtain prior authorizations for medications. Able to draw labs when necessary.
• Minimum of 1 year acute care nursing within the last 5 years.
• 3 - 5 years Nursing experience (ambulatory care) desired.
• 2-5 years nursing experience (Pain Management or Medical/Surgery) preferred.
• Competency in intravenous skills
• Current ACLS/BLS certificate
• License/Certification/Registration Requirements:
• An active RN license in the state of California.
• CPR/BLS certification from the American Heart Association.
• IV Therapy/Blood Withdrawal preferred.
- Working Title: Clinical Nurse II - Pain Management
- Department: Pain Management Program
- Business Entity: Medical Network Foundation
- City: Beverly Hills
- Job Category: Nursing
- Job Specialty: Nursing
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Beverly Hills, CaliforniaView Map