Administrative Assistant - Ambulatory Care ManagementRequisition # 20000170 Apply Now
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support for the Executive Director of Care Coordination, Medical Directors and other Extended Care Program staff by performing general clerical and administrative duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides administrative support by scheduling appointments and meetings, filing, opening/sorting mail, composing memos, minutes and routine correspondence, generating reports, ordering office supplies, managing bulk mail jobs, etc.
- Answers and screen telephone calls while taking accurate messages. Triages messages appropriately.
- Greets scheduled visitors and directs to appropriate area or person.
Schedules meetings, maintains calendars and cook conference rooms.
- Maintains the order and neatness of the office.
- Performs general office duties including sending/receiving e-mails, faxes, notices, memos, flyers, and announcements.
- Composes and types routine correspondence and reports utilizing Excel and/or Word.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintains voice mail or em-mail systems.
- Assists in developing office's policies and procedures.
- Organizes and maintains file system and scans and files correspondence, records, and other documents, both hard copy and electronic.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printer materials.
- Orders and mains supplies and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- Understanding of internet and webpages.
- Proficient in use of smartphone.
- Maintain timesheets and performs edits in the Kronos Time and Attendance System for selected staff (backup).
- Receive invoices and matches with packing slips.
- Processes reimbursement/check requests
- Assists with various functions and projects including but not limited to payroll, distributing reports, and transcribing correspondence.
- Serves as back-up to Enhanced Care Program and Nurse Practitioner team.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
High school diploma or GED required. AA college degree or higher with preferred.
2-3 years progressive administrative/secretarial experience in a busy office environment. Computer literacy to include proficient use of Windows to include MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel. Type 50-60 wpm. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and manage complex projects. Must be detail oriented and have excellent follow-through. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Experience demonstrating the ability to handle multiple tasks frequently within short timeliness, to prioritize and organize work, and to complete assignments in a timely manner. Ability to learn internal systems e..g., CSLink, HanDBase, Service Center, Concur, etc.
- Working Title: Administrative Assistant - Ambulatory Care Management
- Department: Ambulatory Care Management
- Business Entity: Medical Network
- City: Beverly Hills
- Job Category: Administrative
- Job Specialty: Administrative
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Full-time
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Beverly Hills, CaliforniaView Map