Cedars Sinai Medical Care Foundation is a Medical Group that has 63 practice medical offices located throughout Los Angeles and growing. There are 636 health care providers, specializing in Qualified Audiologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Hematology/Oncology, Endocrinology, General Surgery, Ophthalmology, Hospitalist and more. Medical taxonomies which are covered include Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Registered Nurse, Gynecology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, Surgery, Clinical, Nuclear Radiology, Psychiatry, Neurology and many more.
The Senior Manager, Access Management, is primarily responsible for improving the availability of services (access) to patients across Cedar Sinai Medical Network. Responsible for the planning, organizing, direction and overall daily operations of Patient Access and the Access Care Experience Team. Supervises the daily activities and operations of the department which includes training and quality assurance, analytics and reporting information, budgetary goals and forecasting staffing models based on call volumes. The areas of responsibility may expand to encompass referral management, virtual communication with patients regarding clinical and non-clinical issues, telephone treatment protocols and guidelines with progression to virtual care and preparation for care for all virtual appointments.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises on-site and remote Patient Contact Representatives in day to day operations of the department.
- Collaborates with Clinical Operations Leadership in establishing project prioritizations, forecasting weekly call volumes and interpreting reports and vital metrics to support strategic plans.
- Partners with division/department contributors to garner physician alignment around scheduling, registration, referral processes, and patient navigation. This includes leading calls with internal and external contributors
- Serves as the primary liaison between Access team and external contributors. Leads weekly meetings and daily reviews of activities to ensure program success
- Determines the appropriate qualifications for hiring staff. Ensures that staff is fully proficient in their skills by providing mentorship and development. Evaluates staff performance and takes appropriate disciplinary action according to Cedars-Sinai policies and procedures. Maintains and evolves the Access leadership infrastructure as the work expands.
- Provides feedback regarding positive and negative customer comments/experiences, participates in customer satisfaction initiatives.
Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business or related field of study required.
Five (5) years of experience in leading a medium to large (20 agents or more) call team with the shown success in scaling to larger teams required.
Three (3) years of experience in management and administration. Proven track record in independently establishing administrative and office budgets, business plans and procedures required.
- Working Title: Access/Call Center Senior Manager - Operations
- Department: Operations
- Business Entity: Medical Network Foundation
- City: Beverly Hills
- Job Category: Administrative
- Job Specialty: Admissions/Registration
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Full-time
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.Apply NowApply Later