Epic MyChart Analyst
Los Angeles, California
Here at Cedars-Sinai, our projects represent a new age in medical research and innovation, and we’re proud of the progress our team continues to make. Together, we can match the right treatment to the right patient at the right time for the best possible outcomes.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid
- Travel: No
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful IT professional at Cedars-Sinai? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
ResponsibilitiesRequisition # HRC0880276
Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) team at Cedars-Sinai understands that true clinical transformation and the optimization of a clinical information systems implementation is fueled through the alignment of people, processes, and technologies.
Why work here?
Beyond an outstanding benefit package, we take pride in hiring the best, most committed employees. Our staff reflects the culturally and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our dedication to creating a multifaceted, inclusive environment that fuels innovation and the standard of patient care we strive for.
What you will be doing:
The Epic MyChart Analyst provides an intermediate level of operational and application build expertise in completing routine and occasionally more sophisticated assignments to meet customer goals and desired outcomes.
- Task and assignment focus is typically on medium to large projects, performing workflow analysis, build, and documentation in collaboration with internal and external team members.
- Uses creative skills to help increase patient happiness through designing and optimizing our MyChart platform.
- Drives patient engagement through our patient portal.
- Runs queries to report on various metrics.
- Participates in an on-call rotation to provide off-hours end user support.
- Develops and monitors testing scenarios and methodologies to demonstrate system efficiency. Prepares and maintains documentation on testing plans.
- 2+ years of work in health care systems.
- 2+ years of Epic MyChart build and support.
- MyChart experience with Direct/Open scheduling, e-Check in, Patient Questionnaires, TeleHealth (e-visits, video visits, etc.), MyChart mobile app, Result Release, or similar projects.
- Reporting and data analytics knowledge.
- Experience with Epic Ambulatory and/or other Epic modules, preferred.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Healthcare, or related field. (preferred)
Epic certification required. (MyChart preferred) Epic certification in Ambulatory and/or other Epic modules, preferred.
- Working Title: Epic MyChart Analyst
- Department: EIS Patient Facing Apps Team
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: Business Systems & System Analysis
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu) and COVID-19. For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through April each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment, subject to medical exemption or religious accommodation. For the same reason, you may also be required to receive other vaccines such as COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Cedars-Sinai reserves the right to make modifications to its required list of vaccines as required by law and/or policy.Apply NowApply Later
Discover all the ways Cedars-Sinai appreciates your efforts.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Health and Wellness Programs
Expand your horizons by working and learning along side the best in the industry.
Awards & Recognition
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment.