At Cedars-Sinai, our open and collaborative culture led to our ranking by Computerworld magazine as one of the 100 best places to work in IT in 2017 for the 9th year in a row. Our IT professionals are part of a dynamic work environment where they support new technologies and contribute to projects that are critical to the patient care and health goals of Cedars-Sinai.
You’ll find yourself working with the best healthcare technology. Cedars-Sinai is implementing Epic, a leading electronic medical record system, across our medical enterprise. Cedars-Sinai is developing a fully integrated clinical and financial system, providing access to a patient’s record by any care provider anywhere in our system. Our Epic implementation also allows patients to view significant components of their records, securely, from a computer or mobile device.
We hold education as a guiding principle and strongly encourage your personal and professional growth. We offer learning programs, tuition reimbursement and performance-improvement projects to help you achieve additional certifications and degrees. Your continued growth makes us stronger.
Join us and discover how you can use your talents in information technology to impact the health of our patients.
KEY HIRING NEEDS
- Epic application specialists (levels I, II, senior and lead)
- Epic principal trainers
- Epic report writers
- Epic programmer analysts and cache database administrators
- Epic administrative and managerial positions
Cedars-Sinai is recruiting for 50 implementation team members, requiring various levels of expertise in technical, business and clinical operations.
Bring everything you have to a career at Cedars-Sinai.
- EIS Physician Leader Information Technology Los Angeles, California
- Enterprise Imaging Manager (PACS, Certified Informatics Professional preferred) Information Technology Los Angeles, California
- Senior Application Specialist - Epic Willow Information Technology Los Angeles, California